Friday, February 27, 2009

Introducing Princess!

Here's a picture of my kitty:


Isn't she adorable? :)

As you may have guessed, I do indeed now have a digital camera! It's a Canon PowerShot SX110IS; a point and shoot with lots of things to play with--including a 10X optical zoom. There have been technical configuration/internet access issues, so I have a backlog of images--yes, random art & project pictures, not just kitty pictures!

There has sort of been house hunting progress--realtor obtained, preliminary loan approval, internet ogling. However, the next step is to compile the data from last year's expenses, to see how much I can actually afford. My budget is not that compatible with prices in the housing market--at least with prices for cute/cool places in reasonably convenient locations. I don't feel like being patient. I want to find something now, move, paint it and get curtains, and plant things. For now, I'll have to settle for something like, oh, washing my dishes.

4 comments:

Phiala said...

Oooh, kitty! Looking forward to many photos of various things, and more cat pics of course.

That's very good progress! I wasn't sure if you were really house hunting - exciting. :)

That may possibly be because I suck at email at the moment... sorry.

MeganH said...

I hope that means that Princess can go somewhere more than the balconey, in your new place! Nothing like a cat hiding in long grass!

(But then, I'm in Australia, where the house/apartment lots are bigger, and we HAVE long grass for our kitties to hide in and search for insects, and have a munch on the grass)

I'm talking total crap, aren't I?
:-)

I hope that you find a great new place.

Anonymous said...

You can come do my dishes, except that I systematically select only foods that don't require the use of them. I'll send all my kitchen stuff to you for your new home.

Kim Switzer said...

Missy Princess Pants!!!!!!!

Janis says she looks exactly the same. I pointed out that there's a difference--she's actually sitting down looking at the camera! So cute!